Address Change

  • Non-custodial parents may change their address in person or by mail.  Please bring your driver’s license or State-issued photo ID if you come to our office, or enclose a copy of it if you mail us your request.
  • Custodial parties must contact the Morgan County Clerk’s office to change their address.  You may contact the clerks office by calling (765) 342-1039
  • TANF recipients must contact their benefits caseworker at the Department of Family Resources to change their address.
  • When changing your address, please be sure to notify the Court, as well.
  • Online Traffic Infraction Deferral Application

    You can now apply online for the Traffic Infraction Deferral Program.

  • Contact Us

    P.O. Box 1556
    Martinsville, Indiana 46151

    Main Line - Criminal
    (765) 342-1050

    Child Support
    (765) 342-0086

    Victim Assistance
    (765) 342-1186

    Adult Protective Services
    (812) 349-2665