Applications & Forms

Who can apply?

  • Anyone with legal custody of a child who needs assistance to:
    • locate an absent parent,
    • establish the paternity of that child,
    • establish or modify a court order for the support of that child, or
    • enforce a court order for the support of that child.
  • Any man who believes he is the father of a child born out-of-wedlock and wants to establish paternity.

What does it cost?

  • A one-time fee of $25.00 must be paid by cashier’s check or money order at the time of application.
  • There is no fee for applicants who are receiving TANF or Medicaid benefits.

How do I get started?

TANF and Medicaid Recipients: You are required to cooperate with us to establish paternity and support for your child(ren).  Your benefits may be terminated if you fail to do so.  Cooperation means that you will assist us in locating an absent parent, attend all scheduled office appointments and court hearings, and provide us with required information

Download Forms