Child Support Payments

  • All child support payments, except cash, must be made to the Indiana State Central Collections Unit. Visit their website for instructions.
  • Cash payments must be made in person at the Morgan County Clerk’s office on the first floor of the Courthouse.  Do not mail cash!   For more information, contact the Morgan County Child Support Clerk at (765-342-1039
  • If you have questions about the status of a child support payment, call the Indiana Kids Line at 1-800-840-8757.
  • For a complete record of the payments made and distributed on your case, visit the Clerk’s office on the first floor of the Courthouse.
  • The Prosecutor’s Office does not accept, handle, or distribute child support payments.
  • Online Traffic Infraction Deferral Application

    You can now apply online for the Traffic Infraction Deferral Program.

  • Contact Us

    P.O. Box 1556
    Martinsville, Indiana 46151

    Main Line - Criminal
    (765) 342-1050

    Child Support
    (765) 342-0086

    Victim Assistance
    (765) 342-1186

    Adult Protective Services
    (812) 349-2665